Poses that fall into the "inversions" category have many advantages:
- They are empowering as you recognize quickly that you are stronger than you think.
- They traction the spine as the tug factor works against gravity.
- They tone the vascular system.
- They help us to change perspective.
- They provide a great element of FUN!
Shown here are down dog and a handstand preparation, both build stability in the shoulder girdle, core strength, and mobility for the hips and spine.
DoTERRA essential oils to use: White Fir and Wild Orange
Enjoy your practice! Namaste -